"I used these materials with my Senior Leadership Team. It really helped us become assured of what we were doing and to identify some areas we needed to address. We even found things that we didn't need to do but have spent years doing ! Really helpful. Fully recommend it."
Our new Compliance Handbook for Primary Schools has been written to help schools identify what is expected of them, analyse their current compliance status and plan to address areas of weakness or concern.
This new, spiral bound, publication of over 200 pages looks at the following areas :
- the GDPR
- the Curriculum
Within each of these areas we consider the following :
- what is expected ?
- is it legally required or simply guidance
- myth busting
- evidencing your compliance
- how does this aspect affect other areas of your work
- what would a 'good example of compliance' look like
The handbook will provide you with
- summarised expectations
- proformas to help you analyse and record your compliance
- presentations (PowerPoint) to use as part of the review process
- guidance as to where to go next
- links to examples and further information
You can order you copy at the initial price of just £125.00 (Plus VAT).
Order your copy using this link :