From September 2019, OFSTED will revise their inspection schedule, bringing it up to date with regards to some significant changes in schools - namely, the re-focus on the curriculum and the revised Analyse School Performance website. We also recognise that most Heads / Principals are familiar with the inspection framework, but need a more focused awareness and preparation session.
Our new one day inspection preparation course will look at :
- the revised inspection schedule (key changes)
- what is a quality curriculum ?
- the new judgements
- how is well-being assessed ?
- how will the changes affect us ?
- how will the GDPR implementation be assessed ?
- what impact could it have on your inspection grading ?
- how will Analyse be used to judge performance
(especially as it now covers a three year period of the new test arrangements)
- how can we use Analyse to identify issues in preparation ?
- what are the changes in relation to assessment expectations ? how will we fare against them ?
- how will our curriculum be judged ?
how can we demonstrate that we have developed a relevant and beneficial
curriculum that reflects our local needs ?
- getting ready for the next inspection
- the changing expectations of Governors
- key performance indicators for revised inspection grades
Participants will not only go away with a deeper understanding of the expectations and revisions, but also take away a set of useful documents and proformas that will help make your next inspection more successful.
To book your places on this course, click the relevant link below to our online booking system.
Places are priced at £295 per person (plus VAT). If you book by card you will get a 10% discount on your places.
Wednesday 3rd July : Central London (Wesley Hotel, Nr Euston Station)
Thursday 4th July 2019 : Central Birmingham (McDonald Hotel, Nr New Street Station)
Friday 5th July 2019 : Central Manchester (Crowne Plaza Hotel, Shudehill)
All Attendees Receive A Copy of Our
Which Contains ....
Guidance for Schools
Reference & Training Materials
Pro-formas for Self Assessment