We're conscious that time is always a challenge in primary schools, so we've put everything together into easily digestible and applicable materials and training.
Our new 3 hour course / briefing will give you all the tools you need to review and revise the well-being strategy in your school. During the session you will look at :
- What Actually is Well-being ?
- Avoiding Tokenism & Gimmicks
- Workload Balance
- OFSTED Expectations
- Managing it, Leading it and Embedding it
- Applicable To All Staff ?
- How Is What You Do Now Received ?
- Using the Correct Language
- Knowing Your Staff
- Developing A Policy and Putting It Into Practice
- The Values of Well-being
Participants will receive a copy of our new publication, the 'Well-being Pack for Primary Schools' as well as receiving a downloadable set of resources which includes :
- a policy for wellbeing
- staff surveys
- strategies and ideas for delivering well-being
- a PowerPoint presentation for Governors / Trustees in relation to their legal duties and
responsibilities for the well-being of ALL staff
Dates & Venues :
Places are priced at just £120 (Plus VAT) per person. Book two or more places and save 10%.
Use the links to the right of the details below to book your places.
Central London : 8th January 2020 1pm to 4pm
Central Birmingham : 14th January 2020 at 9.30am to 12.30pm
Central Manchester : 16th January 2020 at 9.30am to 12.30pm
Illuminate Education Services UK Ltd (TA Illuminate Learning)
UK Company 12259755